Prof. Ben-Jacob elected to the American Philosophical Society
Prof. Ben-Jacob was elected as an International Member to the American Philosophical Society.
The "Cyberwar" Against Cancer Gets a Boost from Intelligent Nanocarriers
Immune system is key ally in cyberwar against cancer
Multidisciplinary Research on Physics of "Living Systems" Earns Prestigious Prize
The 2013 Weizmann Prize in Exact Sciences
The members of the jury, Prof. Haim Cedar (chairman), Prof. Shlomo Havlin and Prof Ori Cheshnovsky, decided to award the 2013 Weizmann Prize in Exact Sciences to Prof. Eshel Ben-Jacob and Prof. Shimon Yankielowicz.
"The Prize was given to Prof. Eshel Ben-Jacob for his innovative application of physical methods to the study of biological communities such as bacterial colonies, neural networks and tumors. His investigations, marked by out-of-the-box thinking, played a major role in the establishment of a new research discipline."
Eshel Ben-Jacob And Research
- Research Interests
- Eshel Ben-Jacob - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Learning from bacteria about social networks”, Lecture presented at Google
- Paenibacillus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Paenibacillus vortex - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Social IQ Score of Bacteria - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia